The electronics and renewable energy sector is among the most dynamic and fastest growing. The laser is used extensively for the processing of semiconductors, printed circuits, electronic components, solar panels and batteries. The systems suitable for this purpose, to meet industry standards, must combine high precision with a very high process speed.
- processing of silicon wafers: Scribing P1, P2, P3, Dicing and marking.
- Drilling of blind vias and throug holes vias in rigid and flexible PCBs. PCB materials, such as RCC, FR4, FR5, polyimide etc.
- Cutting edges and parts in rigid and flexible PCBs and coverlayers. Clean and high precision cuts with minimum cutting width in various PCB materials, such as RCC, FR4, FR5, PTFE, CEM, polyimide etc.
- Laser Structuring: geometric processing of the upper copper layer of the PCB with minimal thermal damage to the underlying materials.
- Depaneling: clean and stress-free cutting on populated rigid and flexible PCBs.
- SMT screen printing foils (stainless steel, polymeric supports): creation of stencil openings on sheets from 20 μm to 1 mm with the possibility of defining the geometric properties.
- Thin film photovoltaic cells: Scribing P1, P2, P3, Cell edge cleaning
- Batteries: Welding, Sealing, Cutting and Wire stripping terminals
- LED bulbs: Scribing, Lift off, marking
Discover EVlaser academy
Laser Engraving and Marking on Plastic: operation, advantages and applications
Laser marking on plastic or laser engraving on plastic is a process by which components are labeled or marked with the aid of a laser.
QRCode, Barcode and DataMatrix: the use of the Laser for Traceability
The issue of traceability is becoming increasingly important in world trade and in particular for those particularly large companies that have to entrust part of their production processes to third parties.
Why are UV lasers used: applications, characteristics and types
An important type of laser source used in many areas and on various materials is the Ultraviolet (UV) Laser.
From the C02 Laser to the Fiber Laser, we discover the most popular types of lasers
There are 3 main types of lasers currently used in the industrial sector, each of which is better suited to a certain type of material and in general has its own advantages or disadvantages compared to the other in performing certain operations such as cutting, welding, marking and engraving laser.
Laser marking of tags and labels for codes, texts, and logos.
Among the various laser processes, one that in recent years is spreading enormously is Laser marking used in more and more areas, which allows you to mark labels and tags by creating logos, serial and model numbers on various materials.